SimplyCost ("the App” and/or "the Site") is owned and operated by Zapfor Apps ("Zapfor Apps", “we”, “us”, and/or “our”).
1. Information collected
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Store: Your Shopify store information including store owner's name, phone number and email addresses.
- Orders: Your customers orders information.
- Products: Your store's products information.
We collect personal information through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
2. Use of information
We use the information we collect from your store in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you
- Optimize or improve the App
- Provide you with information related to our products or services.
3. Disclosure of information
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. Your Rights
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
5. Data Retention
When you install the App, we will maintain all the information we have collected unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
When you uninstall the App, we will delete all the information we have collected.
7. Contact UsFor more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org